The next race in the Southeast Paddlesport Series is on November 1, 2014 at Hunting Island State Park in South Carolina. What a beautiful setting for this great event!! And like the Tybee races, it's a fun challenge for a worthy cause.
The 12th Annual PaddleFest
Hunting Island State Park, South Carolina
Saturday, November 1, 2014
to benefit Friends of Hunting Island
· Race will begin at 12:00 pm
· Open to all levels of ability, many categories included
· 3 and 6 mile course options which take you into Fripp Inlet and past Russ Point and back in the 6 miler and just under the Pedestrian Bridge and back in the 3 miler
· Awards will be given for both 3 mile and 6 mile overall winners and category winners.
· Raffle prizes from sponsors to be given out after the event
· Earn points toward the SoutheastPaddle Sport Championship Series
· All net proceeds will benefit Friends of Hunting Island which is dedicated to helping the park enhance the unique natural wonders and educational opportunities that exist on the island and is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt, non-profit organization.
Registration & more info at www.paddlefestsc.org